KENT E. GEORGE
Executive Vice President Finance and Administration
Kent George is the Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration at Net Compliance Solutions (NCS). Prior to joining NCS, Mr. George operated his own financial and management consulting group, Mainstone Advisors, which he founded in 1987. Prior to forming Mainstone Advisors Kent spent twenty-two years working in large corporate settings, where he held various positions in finance with Sears, Roebuck & Company, Frank B. Hall & Company, and William Underwood Company. Mr. George entered the information technology industry in 1981, as CFO of BGS Systems, where he guided this company through a successful IPO in 1983. In 1986, as CEO of White Hat Systems he led the company in and out of Chapter 11 proceedings.
While at Mainstone Advisors, Kent acted as a financial advisor and management consultant to a diverse set of companies in industries such as software, medical devices, database management, clean room technologies, marketing, communications, advertising, and entertainment. Mainstone Advisors also engaged in due diligence investigations and market analysis projects. Initially, Mainstone Advisors focused on turn-around situations, mergers, acquisitions and strategic planning. As the practice grew and the client list broadened, so did the assignments.
Achievements as a corporate executive:
- Managed international finance operations with subsidiaries or distributorships in eight European and South American countries
- As COO, managed the oversight of a US subsidiary in the Mexican food industry
- As CFO, led an IPO for a $6 Million software company, raising $22.5 million
- As CEO, successfully led a Boston-based software company into and out of Chapter 11 proceedings confirming over $7 Million of debt.
Representative achievements at Mainstone Advisors:
- Negotiated the acquisition and financing of a Canadian software company.
- Directed a turn-around and recapitalization of a Nashville-based marketing company.
- Engineered, brokered, and managed the sale of a software company.
- Worked with a Boston-based producer/director to develop funding alternatives for a low-budget feature film.
- Successfully engineered a turn-around strategy for a major hospital and long-term care group.
- Developed strategy, hired a CEO, and provided leadership for a Boston-based pharmaceutical software company.
- Assisted the founder of a national outdoor advertising company with financial, fundraising, and leadership projects.
- Managed the vertical integration of a printing facility for an advertising company.
- Worked with a research and development organization to commercialize over 25 U.S. and foreign patents.
- Assisted an IT security software vendor in developing growth marketing and financing strategies.
Mr. George is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps and holds both a BSBA and MBA from Suffolk University in Boston, MA.
For More Information
Contact us at (855) 879-2373 to learn about NCS, or request more information by submitting the form below.